Wednesday, December 31, 2008

SNOW!!!

I can't believe it actually snowed here! I was so excited I woke Luke up and told him that it was snowing and told him to come look out the balcony. I had the door open and he walked to it and told me he didn't want to go outside because it was too cold. We finally went downstairs to play in the snow. I was trying to do the video camera and take pictures so I couldn't play with him at first. I don't think he knew what to do with it. I finally put the cameras down and threw a snowball at him. I wasn't sure what he would think about that but he started laughing so I did it again. I told him to make a snowball and throw it. He finally started getting the hang of it. We were not prepared for this weather so neither one of us had gloves. We would go outside for a couple minutes and go back inside to warm up and then go back down for some more snow time. Of course he had to bring a truck down with him to play in the snow. We tried to make a snowman but our hands were too cold to make anything resembling a snowman, I called it our snowblob. I did end up putting socks on his hands. It was so much fun enjoying this with him. Now anytime he sees snow on tv he tells me, "look mom there's snow like we had" and when we go outside he says, "no more snow". He really enjoyed it so much that maybe we need to plan a ski trip next year-he now has gloves and a hat!






















































No comments: