Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Santa Claus

On Christmas Eve Luke left his cookie out for Santa Claus. After going to my cousins house that night Luke was was wide awake and wanted to stay up and play with all his toys that he got earlier that day. I finally told him that Santa Claus wouldn't come unless he went to bed, so he was ready to go to sleep. In the morning I tried to wake him up to tell him that Santa had come but he didn't want to get out of bed. He is such a morning person that it was such a surprise. He actually pulled the covers back over his head. When he finally did get out of bed the first thing that he did was get his camera and told me he needed to take a picture of his Hummer. He finally made it out of the room to come look but he was too busy looking for his Hummer to notice anything in the living room. I think he was still half asleep. When he finally saw everything he got the biggest grin on his face. All he has been talking about for months was that he wanted a bike from Santa Claus. He didn't even notice his bike, all he saw was the Hot Wheels that I lined up on the couch and the Wall-E Leapster game. I had to bring him over to the bike and he got so excited. He climbed on and was trying to ride it in the apartment. It didn't take us long to go outside so he could really enjoy it. Christmas is so much fun with a 3 year old, I am just so lucky!!!















































































2 comments:

jmattbr said...

You have a cute little boy, Kim! Happy New Year!

Jenn said...

I wish we could have seen you guys while we were in town. Looks like Luke had a great Christmas! I can't wait until next year when Anna knows what is going on!!