Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Party

Luke had his Christmas Party at school, they had a Christmas sing along. All the kids looked so cute, they had red noses and reindeer hats on. They were all so excited to be singing for us. Luke would not sit down, he kept trying to take all of his friends pictures. He would sing a line or two here and there. At one point they were singing Silent Night and he started singing Rudolph. There is never a dull moment with him! I did manage to get it all on video. I took him to mom & dad's after his party and Luke told daddy that he wasn't Luke that he was Rudolph. He took his part very seriously! I tried to wash his red nose off so we could go to the mall and he cried and told me that he was Rudolph. He won, I left the nose on the rest of the day.


















































No comments: